Monday, December 31, 2012

My Goal!

Tomorrow is the FIRST day of my challenge!

My goal for 2013 is 300 Miles!
Break that down, it's 6 miles a week OR 3 miles, 2 days a week (which works better for me).

I have a couple things I would like to share before our journey together.

RunKeeper
You should get this to help you keep track of your miles! I have it on my iPhone and love it! It helps you track while you're walking, running, biking, using the elliptical, anything....it's pretty cool.

Like me, if you are doing this challenge to loose some weight, counting calories might be helpful too! Here's how to do it...take your weight x10 then minus 500. MyFitnessPal is a good one to use to help keep track of your calories.

Food tip: Substitute Mustard for Mayo
This was...IS...a hard one for me. I Love Mayo on my turkey sandwhiches and cheeseburgers!!

What is YOUR goal for 2013?
What will you be using to help you keep track of your miles?
Do you have any helpful tips to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment