Monday, March 11, 2013

15 pounds :)

I've been dealing with a sick baby girl and husband all weekend, but we did take a relaxing walk yesterday. We didn't go too far for fear that one of them would need the toilet, but it was nice to get out and enjoy that WARM weather we had!!!

+.73 miles takes me to 66.55/300 :)

I was sad to see our warm and dry weather leave us today. I had my morning all planned out, but Emma decided to get sick while eating breakfast. SO no walking for me today. That's ok though because after dropping Cody off at school, we can home and took a much needed nap! Then I got started on going through all of the kids clothes and toys. Planning on a rummage sale soon at my house.

SO I told myself that I wasn't going to worry about loosing weight. I just wanted to challenge myself with my 300 miles and trying to be healthier with my eating habits. Well, I've sneaked a peak a few times at my weight on the scale. I checked it Friday and................

I've lost 15 POUNDS since January 1!!!!!

How awesome is that?! So proud of myself.
I had to check it, because I kept getting comments on my weight and they way my clothes look on me now. Curiosity got the best of me. But now I'm hoping I don't obsess over it. It's not what I'm wanting to focus on right now. All other times that I have tried to loose weight, that was my main focus and it ALWAYS got me discouraged and I gave up. I didn't loose as fast as I thought I should've.
I'm not wanting to be that mom taking bikini pics and posting on facebook, I just want to be that mom that can play with her kids and not feel worn out after 5 minutes. I want to feel comfortable enough to just be me.  I haven't had that for a LONG time.
If you are truly wondering what my goal weight loss is for myself, I set it at 55 pounds. I'm 27% there :)



No comments:

Post a Comment